Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Would YOU Want To Be Famous?



What is it really to be famous? What do I know, the truth is I obviously don't know anything about what its like to be famous but I am sure we've all thought what if? How would you cope? Would it be ok for a while? Then you wish it never happened and want your old life back? Be embarrassed if it only lasts a day or happy that it came even if only for a moment?
There is a few who want to be exactly like celebrities is it to do with jealousy? Is it to do with the 'love' we have for the celebrity? Maybe its our desperation to be noticed! Or to even have what seems like unlimited money? I am sure its nice for celebrities who have always wanted to make a difference, to be know for something and for people to look up to them.
When the fame comes is it really what they expected though? Being followed all the time asked for pictures all the time even on your 'insecure days' for the women because I am sure if your a female reading this you will agree that most/all women have these days!




What do you think of how harsh the media can be to some celebrities? Does it make you think well they wanted the fame that's what comes with it? I am torn when it comes to the 'hate' side of fame. What I mean by this is that I do agree that to a certain extent they have asked for fame so they should learn to deal with what comes with it. What I don't agree with and I also think is shocking that some celebrities get death threats, nasty things shouted at them in the streets.. disgusting comments on social media and being told how they should or shouldn't be acting etc..

At the end of the day were all still human and nobody deserves to get that surely? Even with all the security and entourages they have with them I am sure it can still be scary sometimes and they can feel unsafe just to know that there is people out there that hate them! Now hate is a very strong word as my nan told me once when I was younger.. I believe it is and we all use it way too lightly!


What's the purpose to this post? Its the subject that I often think about when I watch The Only Way Is Essex, Teen Mom & especially Keeping Up With The Kardashians you see them getting followed all the time by fans and paparazzi (I know the paparazzi are doing their job but I've watched how intense they can get and I feel scared for them sometimes especially when they are chasing the celebrities car!). Even in some peoples music you can tell that they aren't dealing with fame as well as some.


There is not much privacy for celebrities and I know this comes with their celebrity status. But there's people out there who like their own space celebrity or not, I know I do.. So before you write a nasty comment on a video or on social media think of how you could make someone feel if they actually read it. I know most celebrities have learned to block it out and let it go over their head. I am sure they read it sometimes though I know I would like to know what's being said about me good or bad.

Thanks for reading
Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment