Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Dog Walking By The Sea.

 



Hey everyone just a short one today, I thought I would just share a few pictures from a nice walk I had with my dad today by the sea near where I live.

 


 
I love walking my dog on my own usually it gives me a little time to think about what's going on in my life and the world around me. When you look out at the sea its like you think of a whole new life and what could come with it. I often find myself thinking of the future and after a walk like one of these I feel a lot better weather I was having a bad day or not.
 

 
 
Like I said at the start I went with my dad, it was nice to go for a long walk with him as we talked over a lot of things that I probably wouldn't have said if we were with other people. Its good to have quality time with your parents and at the end of the day I don't think many people my age (20)do see enough of their parents. 


 
 

 Now I hope your all getting off the internet now and have gone to tell your mum and dad how you want to spend more time with them :)
 
 
YOU
ONLY
LIVE
ONCE

 
 
Love and appreciate those around you <3
 
Thanks for reading
Emma
xoxo







2 comments:

  1. the first photo is gorgeous !

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you it was only taken on my iphone but come out really nice when edited also! Ill check out your blog thanks for reading (:

      Delete