Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

5 Films I LOVE!



 

Hi everyone today I am going to tell you all 5 films I really like (sort of a short review about each) i think you can tell a lot about a person from the films they watch. Also if you haven't seen them it might give you a nice idea of what to watch one night. Get cosy, a nice hot drink and for some.. a box of tissues then watch :).



1. Titanic.
 
If your not into long films this one is not for you, its about 3 hours long. Im sure most people have seen titanic. Its an amazing roamance/very dramatic film based on a true story with the main characters called Rose & Jack played by Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, Directed by James Cameron, released in 1997. I cry every time I watch this one as its such an emotional film and to think this is actually based on a true story is also very sad. 


 

 



 

2. Something Borrowed.
 
This film is a good chick flick! I related to this film in some ways and its nice when you watch something and think.. that's so me! It was released in 2011, produced by Hilary Swank and directed by Luke Greenfield. The story line is basically 2 friends Rachel played by Ginnifer Goodwin and Darcy played by Kate Hudson. Rachel is in love with the guy she went to university with his name is Dex played by Colin Egglesfield, one night she introduced him to her best friend Darcy and she decided she liked him and they ended up being together! (poor Rachel) anyway the whole film is Rachel seeing he best friend with the man she's in love with until she wins him back unintentually in the end.
 
3. Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging.

This film is one I watched a lot while I was about 14 (cant believe this was released in 2008-gone so quick), I still watch it now but I watched it over and over when I was that age. Some girls in mid teens don't have much luck with the 'love' side of life, your still learning. This film explains all things boys and what some girls go through when they are in their teens and does a really good job of showing that. Its funny, sad and you really invest in the main character (well I did anyway..) Georgia played by Georgia Groome this is hilarious and a lovely film!
 

 4.Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2.

This film was the perfect ending of the saga and I'm sad its ended as are most other fans of the films i should think. Yet again this is very romantic and does play on your heart strings abit! Starring main characters Bella played by Kristen Stewart, Edward played by Robert Pattinson and Jacob played by Taylor Lautner. This film is about vampire's and Werewolves released in 2012. If your not into mythical films then this may not be your cup of tea but if you haven't seen the films I recommend you watch them from the start, im sure you wont be disappointed. 
 
 
 
5. The Perfect Man

This film is one of my all time favourites! I don't know how many times ive seen this! Its a romantic comedy directed by Mark Rosman, released in 2005. Starring Hilary Duff who played Holly and Heather Locklear who played Jean (Holly's mum). The film is about a daughter who is fed up of moving around because of her mums love life, She didn't like having to move every time it didn't work out for her mum then to have a new house, leave old friends and start over all the time. She took things into her own hands and tried to help her mum with her love life (without her knowing) so she could stay where she was for a while. Its a very good romantic comedy, I love Hilary Duff and if you are also a fan and haven't seen it already go watch it!


Ok! So I've just realised all of these films are in the 'Romantic' category, this was not intended at all but if im being honest theres nothing I like watching more than a good chick flick ( I do like to watch the odd horror sometimes) im a sucker for romance and a right softy at heart so to those who know me this might not be a surprise that its ended up like this. If you like romantic films and you haven't seen any of these then watch them and let me know what you thought of it in a comment.

Thanks for reading,
Emma
xoxo


 

 

1 comment: