Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Top 25 Most Played Songs.


1.Blink 182 - I Miss You
2.Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here
3.Demi Lovato - In Case
4.Sarah McLaughlin - In The Arms Of An Angel
5.Leona Lewis - Angel
6.Ellie Goulding - Explosions
7.Jessie J - I Miss Her
8.Ellie Goulding - Burn
9. Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
10.James Arthur - Youre Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You
11.James Arthur - Get Down
12.James Arthur - Recovery
13.James Athur - Is This Love?
14.Katy Perry - This Is How We Do
15.Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
16.Leona Lewis - Run
17.Adele - Someone Like You
18.Little Mix - Salute
19.Taylor Swift - 22
20.Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
21. Boys Like Girls - Me, You And My Medication
22.Nickleback - If Today Was Your Last Day
23.Nicki Minaj - Pound The Alarm
24.Wilkinson - Afterglow
25.Pink - Just Give Me A Reason


Here is my 25 most played songs to date. Do you listen to them? What artists do you like to listen to? Do you have any suggestions of what I should be listening to? This obviously isn't all I listen to but I thought id share my favourite/most played songs with you (:

Thanks for reading
Emma
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment