Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Cheating.



Once a cheat, always a cheat?
Do you think people that cheat can really change? Why do people even cheat in the first place? My views on cheating is that if you are not happy in the relationship your in then don't be in it anymore! You owe the person your with to tell them your true feelings? What's the point in carrying on stringing them along while your sleeping with someone else behind their back?
Cheating is often something that is on my mind when I was 6 my dad was cheating on my mum and they had been together for 13 years.. My dad claims he met her on the train and they 'accidentally' switched phones and he picked hers up instead of his. I don't think I believe this totally I am not sure what to believe. I can remember a lot about it all he would say his friend Dave was on the phone and wanted to talk to me and my brother at the age of 6 I thought it generally was Dave but was told soon after that it was his 'other women'!
One day out of the blue my dad told my mum and from that day there is a broken part of my heart that will never be filled. In an ideal world we all want both our parents together and for the grass always to be greener on the other side, well that's not the case.
As a 6 year old and my brother at 8 its hard to see your dad sleeping on the sofa your mum crying all the time not really sure why your daddy is taking you out with another lady? It was all very confusing and when I was younger I was very much a daddies girl (I still am now but of course I love my mum to bits) and when he eventually moved out after a couple months of a lot of tention and awkward moments it was hard not having him around not seeing him everyday come in from work. What was even harder was hearing my mum cry at night. Id lay in my bed still a little confused wondering why dad wasn't coming home and why mum was crying all the time.
I think in the end we got used to only seeing him only on the weekends although I would run to the end of the drive crying my eyes out watching him drive away it was always hard to watch him go knowing I would have to wait another week to see him.
Like I said at the start if your not happy in the relationship then leave! Think about your actions and what you are going to put people through because if you have children it will not only break their mums heart but your kids too. I will never forget what my dad did to my mum.. to me my mum and brother, they were happily married. I have forgiven him now though and its kind of bad karma I suppose because he is still with the women who he cheated on my mum with and is in a very unhappy marriage.. yes they married -_- I don't know why.. and he often tells me that he wishes he didn't marry her.
Some men just cant keep it in their pants and I think that's sad married or just in a relationship its still a promise to the person that your with that you are 'exclusive' and only with them.
I know its not just men that cheat women do too but anyone male or female.. just think about what it could do to your wife husband/girlfriend boyfriend and even your children.
Enough of this little kind of 'rant' but I am very strongly opinionated when it comes to cheating.. If this has happened to you and your reading this just know that it is hard at the end of the day but the important thing in the end that you need to learn to do is to forgive.

Thanks for reading
Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment