Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Windy Walk With The Boyfriend & Doggy.

 
 

 So the weather is defiantly changing, and it is getting colder. You've still got to make time to go out for a nice walk though! I went for a walk with my boyfriend and our dog and on this occasion I thought I would take a few pictures as we don't get to go for a walk together that often anymore.





















Just a short one from me today, I have a few other posts in mind. I am not sure if the pictures look a little yellow-ey on your computer but they didn't before i uploaded them on here so not sure what happened there.




When we got home I think this little one was finished for the day!


 Thanks for reading,
Emma
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your pup is so cute! You've always got to make the time to go on a long walk with someone you care about x

    www.betweentwo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! She's almost 5! And yeah we do try. Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete