Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

A day with family.

 


So yesterday I went to southend with my mum and dad, we had a really nice chilled day and ended up walking along the pier, I didn't know it was over a mile long haha silly me! Its really important to spend time with your family, especially if you no longer live with them. As you know my mum and dad aren't together anymore but we all get along very well and my dad comes down every Friday to see me and my brother at my mums. I love that we can go out together like this because I know not everyone whos parents aren't together anymore get to expierence this, I did take a few pictures so I will put them below if anyone is interested in seeing some.

 Haha this picture below makes me laugh, slightly wind swept and not really ready for the picture!
















We did walk the pier and got the little train on the way back as we were in abit of a rush near the end as I had to be back for work, the picture above on the right was on the train, I am not going to lie I did feel a little bit freaked out it was a bit of a bumpy ride! The picture on the left is me and my mum we were just casually walking along and I thought why not do a selfie with her.


We of course walked round the shops and I went into Pandora, I fell in love with this ring and took a picture as my 21st birthday is coming up and my dad said he would get it for me and to send him the picture, so I thought I would share it all with you too.




I'd just like to add its good to go out with no makeup on sometimes. I did this day and didn't even think about it. I know when I was younger I never used to do it and I would feel really insecure but nobody cares what you look like, except for you.


Thanks for reading
Emma
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment