Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Sister Sleepover?

 

The weeks seem to be going by so quick now, who would have thought that we are just 3 months away from Christmas now? Well you would have thought right if you did because we are haha! Anyway.. a few weeks ago I had my step sister Christine/Chrissy stay over for the weekend, we didn't do much just had a little catch up and sat around in our pyjamas watching girly films! I hadn't seen her for a while which was starting to bug me! She's 16 now.. which I cant get my head around. Going back to the 'how fast the weeks are going by' well weeks.. turned into months and then a year, I don't think I had seen her in over a year and as I've said before I want to really try and find the time for the people I love as life is too short!
Ok the picture at the top of the page wasn't from the weekend Christine stayed it was from 2010! 4 whole years ago.. she hasn't changed much. I used to love the weekends id go to my dads she would be my little 'model'  I would practice doing her hair ( I was at college around that time) we did a bit of that when she stayed too. The picture below is from 2010 also..


This is us today!
(Well the other weekend)


I wasn't the only one pleased to have her stay that's for sure! Tilly (my dog) ended up sleeping by her feet all night on the sofa!


Christine is a natural beauty and doesn't really wear makeup or do her hair. She asked me if I would do her makeup, I just put a tiny bit of concealer and powder on for her and just mascara.. that was it, she was happy with that.  I don't typically wear a lot of makeup myself anymore unless I know I am going somewhere I want to look like I 've made more of an effort for!
 Chrissy had never plucked her eyebrows or done anything to them, I am a little obsessed with eyebrows at the moment (weirdo I know), I wanted to do hers for her, she hated it so we didn't get very far, I didn't want to do it if she really didn't like it.. we got a few laughs out of it though!

Below is just a few more pictures from when she stayed. No doubt she will stay again soon and we might do something more interesting.. ill update you when this happens!






Thanks for reading
Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment